Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

A Busy Week 4 Bryan Liew!!!!

WOW!!! Finally I found a time to update my blog..haha..anyway, why I will say tis week is a busy week 4 me leh? HAHA!! Thursday afternoon I have to participate the Chinese Debate..and Saturday and Sunday I will have a camp..tat camp is call Training Camp!!! which is held by Prefects' Friendship League!! I like it very much..especially Drill and Ekspedisi..tis two activities are very NICE!!! I will do as best as I can during in the camp..haha!! My friend, do u think tat will I say something to C****2 in tis blog? Haha..the answer is 'yes'..to C****2, I am still waiting..waiting 4 u to talk wif me..I don noe when is the time..but, I will wait 4 it..I admit that my feel to u now is decreasing..really..but I will try my best to hold on to it..maybe my friends will say why I have to waste time to wait 4 a not really possible 的结果..maybe I am too stupid!! But, my friend, why am I still 坚持 on it? Tis is because I am relly LOVE her!!! 1 year and 8 months..tis is the 20th month..不是你说放弃就能放弃的..I trust she will noe my 心意 one day de..now I just have to wait..I trust tis world got miracle!! Haha!!! Now is 11.07p.m..I have to continue in finding information 4 my debate..gud nitez and bye to all my frens^^

No comments:

Post a Comment