Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Friday, March 12, 2010

A Happy Friday :)


Is me!!! I am saying HI to all my friends..haha^^

Today is a Happy Friday..many of my frens must agree wif me de..haha..Y? This is because we had finished the EXAM!!! YEAH!!! But..still got any things have to do in tis holiday..haiz..wow..2day don have current in school oh..tat headmaster who come from China de have to finiish his talk without mic..kasihan..anyway, say HAPPY HOLIDAY to all my friends^^ Sunday is 3S+1J..the first activity which include all S1 prefect 举办 de..very excited now..S1 Prefects Rockz :) HER birthday is coming soon..but yet she havent talk to me..I really don noe wat can I do now..will she got a suprise from me at HER birthday? I really don noe..don ask me..^^ Next Friday and Saturday is Olympic Day which held by Prefect Board..and I am very excited too..to C****2, I really don noe wat should I say..I am very tired oledi..pls..talk to me, ok? I am really scared tat I will lose my feel to u someday..I really don want tis incident will happen..I got think want to 放弃 at u be4..but at last, i still don want..U noe why? Because u are the only girl tat make me not dare to talk to u..u are the only girl tat make me feel tat I got the responsible in taking care of u..pls talk to me and let me help u in ur future, ok? I just want a chance..a chance is enough 4 me..I have already change myself..I am not last year de Bryan..I am a new Bryan oledi..I noe u din hate me and din angry wif me..so can u just give me a chance? I promise I wont let u feel any uncomfortable tis time..just a chance is enough..next week I noe u got camp..hope tat u can enjoy urself in the camp..and take care urself, ok? Hope tat u wont make me feel worry about u in tis holiday^^ Haha..any1 who view my blog must want asleep already..very sorry..if u want to noe tat girl, then u have to find the answer by urself loh..I wont tell u de^^ I think tis post is the longest post..haha..now is 5.00p.m..I go to bath first loh..bye to all my frens^^

2 comments:

  1. Hey, buddy~ Did you ever change your way of communication with C****2, I mean, you can write a letter to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm..ok..I will think about it^^ thx 4 ur opinion :)

    ReplyDelete