Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

In the Exam Week

Finally I found a time to write a new post..Tis week is an exam week..so tired oh..nasib baik 2morrow got 1 day holiday..then I can recharge!!! Hehe..haha..suddenly don noe want to write wat..erm..tis coming June's holiday is not holiday lah..got many many homework and assignment need to do..haiz..kesian me!!! Finally I got a new PS3 on the Larbour Day, 1st of May!!!U guys will feel very weird y at tis post i din say about HER again? Haha!! Tis is because I already put a full stop between us..not I want to do like tis..but I MUST do like tis..or I (maybe HER also) will suffer 4 a long time!!! Hehe!! Ok..Its time to go out makan dinner..wait 4 my next post loh..gud luck in exam, my frens!!! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment