Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The day be4 the end of holiday


Me and Bernice in 22S+1J Gather

WAHAHAHA!!!! Now baru got time to write a new post..hehe..I miss my friends very much!!! Haha..yesterday is 2s+1j gather..I enjoyed it very much..the food are very delicious(p.s. I am one of the food leader..hehe). Thx to all the prefects who went to the gather..U guys de 来临 is our all s1 prefects de 荣兴!!! Actually yesterday I got my Father's Day celebration at Supertanker..but 撞到 2s1j gather..so 2day baru celebrate loh..but 2day my family are not going to celebrate at outside..we are going to celebrate in our house..my mother will cook spaghetti..YUMMY!!! I dint eat my mum cook de spaghetti long time ago..so excited..haha!!! School will reopen 2morrow..so gambateh to all my frens..we are gonna have a new start in 2nd semester..after school reopen de saturday, prefect board are going to held a Blood Donation..so gambateh too all our S1 prefects..We will try our best to make it perfect!!! Ok..I am going to have my dinner now..see u guys 2morrow..Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment