Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Normal Monday

2day is a HOT day again..no rain..haiz..too hot liao..hope 2morrow don have PE test first..or I will pengsan de loh..wow..i really cant believe I got my own LAPTOP now..thx to my dad and mum..Thanks :)Lets see..hmm..2day ah..is very normal oh..nth special happen in school..anyway, I am excited because Prefect Board's Olympic Day is coming soon..and u guess wat house I am? Haha..is PURPLE house..my previous J1, J2 n J3 de house..hehe..we will try our best to win it..and gambateh to all prefects which come from Black, White and Green house..^^ Haiz..y every day like not enough time de? I want to do my revision..but those homework are blocking my way..but i don care it anyore..from 2morrow, I am gonna start to do my revision..hope tat tis first time Senior's exam is not too difficult lah..gambateh to all my frens..did well in exam..then we can enjoy March's holiday :) Now is 12.32 a.m..I gonna sleep now..gud nitez to all my frens^^

No comments:

Post a Comment