Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Should I say 2day is a BAD day?

2day is Tuesday..and I am very sleepy now..but i wrote tis blog first..hmm..about 2day..y i say is a BAD day leh? 2day PE teacher is very PRO loh..ask us do tis and do tat..then i don have many stamina left to play the basketball..but tis is still ok oh..the BAD things is I saw HER chat wif a boy for the half of PE lesson..tis make my heart feel very very SOUR lah..haiz..I really feel no mood at school now..no1 can chat wif me like ncc, jon and lim them..and SHE din talk to me..2day is the 251st day SHE din talk to me liao..really don noe when she will talk to me de tat day will come..but I will wait it..^^ To C****2, u noe yesterday when i saw back at last year me and u de sms, I really want to cry..but at last I still din cry lah..I thought back those time when we SMS wif each other..Those time was the HAPPIEST time in my life..really..but all is my fault..my fault cause tat me and u cant be fren now..but I just hope tat u can give me a chance..i don want more..just a chance is enough..I promise I wont redo tat wrong thing again..I SWEAR to u..really..hope u will noe it 1 day..now is 11.03p.m..Its time 4 bed..gud nitez to all my frens^^

No comments:

Post a Comment