Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day


The pic above is me and my sis, Joan..^^

2day is Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day..so happy oh..but i am happy because of CNY..not Valentine' Day ah..haha..2day din go to where..just stay at home..eat and play..SYOK!!! About 2day morning, wow..so many message..i have to reply..but tat time I am still sleeping de woh..haha..but its ok lah..I like those message very much..at tis holiday, HER family plan to go to Taiwan..syok oh..but i am also not bad mah..i also got the opportunity to Taiwan in June..^^ Anyway, hope every of my fren will enjoy tis holiday..but don too enjoy oh..still have to remember to do homework and prepare 4 the EXAM oh!!! And 2day I also received angpau from my dad, mum, grandfather, grandmother and my aunt..but i don noe how much..cause i havent see it yet..haha..C****2, u must make urself happy..i like ur happy de face..now, i cant give u any happiness..so u have to make urself happy..ok? and take care urself too..don sick during CNY..don make me feel worried at u :) Now is 12:09a.m..so late liao oh..so i have to stop at here loh..Gud nitez to all my friends^^

No comments:

Post a Comment