Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Day Before Bazaar Preparation Day


My group in 2S+1J Gather..unforgetable memory..haha^^

YEAH!!! Prefect Board's biggest function is coming now..tat is BAZAAR!!! 2morrow is Bazaar Preparation Day..and I wont be on9 for sure..cause need to overnite at school..and 2nite i am busy packing my things..haha..but still got time to write blog..I already din write blog 4 about 2 weeks liao..haiz..cause is very busy with other stuff..so I must write a new one be4 I go into camp..hehe..2morrow morning I am gonna miss Biology..cause I gonna attend the Marching rehersal..haha..YELLOW HOUSE!! We can be the CHAMPION!!! So Thursday is begiining of 37th Sabah Tshung Tsin Secondary School's Sports Meet..every house shall gambateh in every event..of course Yellow House also need to gambateh too lah..and must take good care of ur body, my friend..and especially HER..I don want to see anything will happen on her..really..Be4 I end typing my blog, let me tell u wat stall I will be in-charge..Hehe..the answer is Fried Ice-cream..sounds delicious, rite? Must come and visit my stall oh..Me, Lee Torng, and 1 monitor will be at there waiting 4 ur guys arrival..HAHA..now I have to do my homework first..so see u guys at my new post next time lah..BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment