Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Good Friday


Me and my family at Kundasang area^^

Wow..2day is very tired lah..2day is 崇正学长团拜年团..all prefects who had go must enjoy themselves very much^^ and i like it too^^ Thx to OVERALL!!! But maybe next year i cant attend luh..cause maybe got 出国 in CNY..haiz..anyway, 2day is a good good Friday 4 me..my favourite team Boston Celtics win their road game againgst LA Lakers..and Boston got Nate Robinson from New York Knicks be4 the trade deadline..YEAH!!! 2day is the firsts time I play SNOOKER..haha..very nice and syok lah..thx to Gedeon and Francis..and I hit some nice ball too..tis is very gud 4 a beginner loh..next time if got chance, I will go to play again..haha..and 1 great thing is..C****2, finally u come back from Taiwan..haha..u sure must very tired de loh..must rest well and take care urself..see u on Monday..2day is a great day 4 me..really..very very happy..hope more happy days will come soon..now is 10.37p.m..I gonna do some revision first..gud nitez and sweet dream to all my frens..bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment