Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wat a Suprised, Sad and Happy Day For Me


My first year of 2S+1J's group..nice memory^^

2day is Sunday..2day din rain oh..so the wheather is very good..haha..wow..why I got 3 feel in my heart? Is because 2day I saw HER during shopping..wow..I am very suprised that when I saw her at City Mall..actually I was standing in front of the disc shop and watching movie..then I turn my head to left..suddenly I saw some1..then I say: " Tat person I hao xiang met her be4 de woh.." then I think and think..yuan lai is HER's mother..then I saw Her brother..then later on, I really saw HER liao..wasai..then I quickly turned my head to the straight line..then we 2 were just like strangers..don noe each other..even say HI also don have..haiz..tis made me feel very sad..but nvm..I am still very happy because I can met her during shopping..So because of tis LUCKY incident, so my heart 2day got 3 feels..tat is happy, sad and suprised..2morrow got cross country training again..hope wont raining lah..ok lah..now is 11:15p.m..I go to sleep loh..Gud nitez to all my frens and sweet dream is especially 4 HER..haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment