Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

About I and Her


Me and my best fren, jonathan..hehe^^


Tis is the second day of school..OMG!!! My class got 60 students liao..Why have so many students oh? I think teacher is too hard to control lah..haiz..watever lah..2day I am very shocked..because wat? haha..cant tell u guys..ok..now say about the title..I and Her..hmm..so hard to say eh..actually now we are not frens..i think..she don talk to me..and i also cant talk to her too..haiz..those feeling is very hard to say it out..but I just reali hope tat we can still be frens in tis year..and tis is my tis year de birthday wish..reali..I don noe got tat chance or not..but my heart is full of tat hope..and about prefect board..I romise I will be a good prefect and help the school to maintain the discipline..and I hope other prefects will think like tis too^^ Ok lah..I need to do my things liao..Bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment