Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Friday, January 15, 2010

Rainy Friday


My 2008's birthday party^^

WOW!!!! 2day is whole day raining..OMG!!! How those dancing or marching training go through? Haiz..2morrow is Saturday again..and only my brother and I will stay at home..why? because my dad and mum got a dinner..haiz..I want to EAT woh..y I cant go? Nvm lah..stay at home is better..^^ 2morrow I will get the Bazaar coupon..need to sell it again..go here and there..haha..but it is fun..I feel I was very lucky because I can find many friends in my 4 years in STTSS..and become a prefect of STTSS..I really feel proud of it!!! To prefect board: U are really my 3rd house in my life..To all my frens: U guys are really good..and I feel very happy to meet u guys..I love u guys too^^ Ok lah..I have to stop now..now is 10:42p.m..I went to sleep loh..Gud nitez to all my frens^^

1 comment:

  1. 好开心,因为学长团能带給你一种归宿感。妙!一起加油啊,兄弟!

    ReplyDelete