Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Friday, January 8, 2010

Should I change my target?


Fifth day of school..Yeah..school reopen almost 1 week liao..but the most happy thing is I can noe more frens in Prefect Board..haha..^^ 2morrow need to miss lesson again..why? 2morrow u will noe why..hehe..Got some ppl ask me: " Bryan, do u think be4 u should change ur target liao since ur current target treat u so cold?" But my answer is: " No!! I wont change my target..She is the only 1 who can make me fall in **** to her so long..and now problem is coming out..but I say to myself, I wont run away, I will face tis problem..I trust the TIME!! Time will let us see wat is going to happen in the future..reali..I trust TIME!!! Hope tis problem will end soon and we can still be frens again..its 10.36 p.m. Its the time to go on to the bed..gud nitez to every1 and see u guys and girls 2morrow^^

No comments:

Post a Comment