Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of Senior 1 Xiao's life

Yoh to every1..tis is the first time i have a blog..hope u guys can leave some comment..hehe..anyway, 2day is the first day of Senior 1 Xiao's life..i think it is still ok..but the bad thing is..I am a Assistant Treasurer..OMG!!! I am already a prefect..but still need to do committee in the class..haiz..y like tis? I am reali don understand..but I have to thanks to a ppl..she is Shereen Wong..WHY? Tis is why..because is she ti my name go up 4 the treasurer de..so at here, I reali want to ' Thanks' her..= =2morrow have lesson loh..the first lesson is Add Maths..WOW!! I gonna be crazy..ok..I have to stop now..play game 4 a while first..to avoid 2morrow be a CRAZY ppl..hehe^^

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha nvm la asst treasurer...don alwaz play game hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..play game to release stress mah..hehe..anyway, thx 4 the comment..^^

    ReplyDelete