Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wat A Tired Day For Me!!!



My 2 talkative and best fren, Jonathan n NCC!!!

The Second week of school..wow..2day very tired lah..morning have to bring students went into the hall..after school got course country training..but the taining was very syok lah..so many of my frens went to the training..during the training, we talk and smile 2gether..almost 4got the tiredness..haha..next Monday (18/1) still got one time..I hope tat time de training will also be like 2day de..very happy^^ Now is 11:12..its time 4 bed again..2morrow morning got skuad practice..I am very HAPPY!!! At last, I still trust the TIME will prove everything!!! Gud nitez to my fren^^

No comments:

Post a Comment