Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Monday, January 4, 2010

ARGH!!! Why so hard?








Erm..May I ask..Y so hard to put the Cbox into my blog? Why leh? Maybe I am very stupid..haha^^ Anyway, lets see some picture above..hehe^^ They are my family..tat man with spectacles de of course is my father lah..nice, kan? Tat woman no nt to ask lah..she is my mother loh..still beautiful leh? hehe..tat small boy is my brother loh..say real lah..he is not cute..hehe^^ At last, I hope tat the Cbox can faster go into my blog..^^ Its ready 4 2morrow (Tuesday)..Hope tat it will be good and fine^^

No comments:

Post a Comment