Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Normal Day For Me


Who is him? Haha..tats me larhhhh..^^

2day is Wednesday..2day is a rainy day..always raining..anyway, go back to title first..A Normal Day..No special things happen on 2day..haiz..2day marching de hormat kanan is very complex lah..need many many steps..if my prefect board de, just simply do it is ok liao..but marching de hormat kanan, its look is more better than my PB de..wow..2morrow afternoon got Bazaar's Official Gather/ General Meeting..I also don noe which word is correct..haha..Wat is a girl usually thinks? Love? Family? Frens? Money? School academic? I am really don noe..cause I am not a GIRL!!! Hehe^^ Anyway, TIME, I am still trust on u..don let me disappointed!!! Haha..now is 10.50 p.m.time 4 the bed..Gud nitez to all my frens^^ Have a nice dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment