Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy Day!!!


My family and I wif the Donald Duck!!

2day is Thursday..and is a rainy day too..haiz..2day I am very busy lah..at school busy 4 my Prefect Board's things..at class busy 4 the class's things..at home busy 4 my homework..wat a BUSY day 4 me..haha..but now I still have time to write my blog..weird leh? hehe^^ 2morrow got Friday Activity..don noe wat will we do..anyway, it wont be a bad thing lah..I think I cant continue it liao as I don noe want to say wat liao..now is 11:08p.m...I will go to brush my teeth and sleep..so gud nitez to all my "sleep" fren..haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment