Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The first Saturday since school is reopen


Last year's birthday party..My happiest day^^

YEAH!!! 2nite gonna be CRAZY!!! First Saturday since school reopen..erm..don noe want to say wat liao..anyway, 2day is still very happy because 2day is the first time I go to eat dinner wif my family at Lintas de Upperstar..umm..yummy!!! And thx 4our monitor, Natasha 4 the seating arrangement..I am really like it!!! Add maths is begin turn to vey confused liao..hope I can handle it^^ To all prefects, hope tat next Monday we can cooperate well to bring those students to the hall^^ And 2morrow I am gonna have a new hair style..actually is not new hair style lah..is because 2morrow I am going to have a hair cut..so my hair will become short again..and I like it too :) Tats all 4 2day..Gud nitez to all my fren..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment