Welcome To My " Special " Blog

Halo..Welcome to my blog..haha..anyway, I let u noe who am I first..My name is Bryan Liew Chun Yoong..My class is at Senior 1 Xiao..if got anything, u can come to find me too..I am a PREFECT..hehe^^ Don too scare..I am a good, nice and friendly prefect oh..haha :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is That Very Hard To Say My Words Out?


Fourth day of school..wow..2day very tired lah..got yi rong checking..go here and go there..my leg is very pain..:( Argh!!! Missed so many lesson..haiz..Why? Is that very hard to say my words out to let some1 noe? Just a hi or bye, I also cant say it out..but still have a year..I don trust tat in a year I cant say anything to her..I DON TRUST!!! haha..I am too GILA liao..wow..now is 11.40p.m. I baru post tis thing..y will so late leh? Because I talk through phone wif Shereen use liao about one and a half hour..long leh? hehe..but if talk wif me de is not Shereen, but is HER, I will be more happy..^^ I din mean tat I talk wif Shereen is not happy..I just say if I talk wif HER, I will be MORE happy^^ Ok lah..time 4 the bed..gud nitez to every1..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment